Well well well who is a mac now...

I never thought I would see the day I would own a mac. Let alone a macbook! I seemed to be a jinx whenever I was around them. In school mine would be the one that freezes, mine would shut down, and be royally screwed up.
I thought PC all the way.... until my laptop was having a brutal time -- viruses that the computer guy I had couldn't fix without deleting everything and reinstalling windows... and then the back light went kaput and I couldn't see my screen. I have had enough.I did love my laptop before... before it got worse and worse and worse - and of course this all happens the month after my warranty expires...I have to admit though, I wasn't as careful with that laptop.You see, I had this super uber awesome warranty. I could do anything to it and it would be covered by the warranty, as long as it was accidental. So in turn I think it took a beating, unintentional of course, but still a pretty rough go at life as a laptop.
It lasted plane rides, stuffed in a suitcase for 3 months, stuffed with as much junk as possible in my carry on, tripped over, and I paid for it. It probably would have lasted longer if I didn't batter it as much. Though secretly I wanted it to pack it in earlier and get a whole new laptop for free under the warranty.
oh well.So no more viruses, no more light problems, no more scratches, no more mouse issues, and no more windows.
Hopefully this thing does the job right (and I don't screw it up)
So here's to macs (and photo booth). Everyone who's been near a mac should do photo booth...

1 comment:

Miranda said...

You are so funny. Photobooth is awesome though.