Worries of the week

Tomorrow is my Monday, and I am thinking it will be a doozey of a week. I am a little nervous about how it will turn out.
Wednesday the new Emergency area will be opening, and I expect it to be somewhat chaos filled - why?
Moving all patients, all staff not knowing the area well, and of course curious patients that might just have a 'sudden onset illness' or 'boo boos' just to check it out on the first day..... whoo hoo!..... not.
Why must I care? ER is where I work, I will be one of those staff who barely knows where they are going, working with new people, in an area 3x the size of the one I am used to, new systems, new everything. I am a tad worried but I know it will go on whether I am worried or not.

Plus, I am not sure I will have the day off on Saturday for my cousins wedding. I booked it off a while ago, though I am not sure since this new ER opening + I work lead hand + they (the bosses) tend to be slightly forgetful.

So there are the worries of my week, though I am not even going to think of what to wear to the wedding if I pull in all my favors and get the day off....That's another issue right there. ah.

Anyways, I just have to keep going and take it one step at a time. I am truly thankful God is with me with all these steps I will take this week.

1 comment:

heidi said...

praying this week goes smoothly for you and praying that you'll be able to make it to the wedding....it would be great to see you! :)