B

I am on letter B of my itunes library.
I tried it a while ago but then my computer crashed and it all starts at square one again. Oh well.

I am going through my music and rating it and deleting the junky songs. So far I am about 272 of 3700. Letter B! Maybe if I do a letter every day (or so) I will get through it in a month or two.

Right now I am listening to The Beach Boys
Sloop John B
and now

Wouldn't It Be Nice?

Beach Boys always remind me of when we went camping on the island with the family. Just plug the cassette in the player and *sigh*

But there are a couple BB songs that remind me of Full House..... hehehe

Goodnight/Morning! I am going to bed.

I leave you with the song now playing...

2 comments:

Miranda said...

The beach boys also remind me of camping on the island! Mom must have known this woud happen. Kinda like how petra reminds me of Alberta trips.

Alanna said...

this is a good idea to go through my itunes - the only thing is I can't fdind my ipod!!