Resolutionist!

I am not usually a New Year's Resolutionist, but this year I have some things I need to do

1. Finish reading the Bible - I started a checklist thing in YWAM but I think I need to pick it up again and finish it off. I am not an avid bible reader but maybe just maybe reading the whole thing would be good. ;) I have read about 3/4s of it so far so hopefully I will finish it this year

2. Delete from the precious itunes. I know I have some stupid music I don't listen to on there, so now I think I should purge it. Just hard! Perhaps I am a music hoarder? I think 'oh I might want to hear this song one time later' or 'someone else might want to hear it on the lappy...' well I should do that.. later

3. And like everyone one else - exercise more. I have an elliptical I bought for ten bucks at a garage sale and I need to use it more. I've used the excuse 'my job is active enough' for too long. It's true I am active there but elliptical wants some attention I think.

Oh and if anyone knows me well, they know I am a procrastinator. I hope I don't wait until December to do these >_<
wish me luck!

No comments: