brownie cake! and babies!

Today I am making 'brownie cake' like Miranda did. So I link to her she links to another and that person linked to another site. Who knows. It will go on forever!

I would usually make the brownies from my mom's recipe but today I thought I would try something new. Lately I have been trying new recipes from the recipe site I usually prowl (All Recipes) instead of the cupboard full of cookbooks that want to be read. And instead of my favorite go to recipe site I go blogging?

hm I keep finding chocolate on me. Second time where I lost my train of thought and I have barely written a paragraph. oh my. first on my knuckle and then on my arm?
I am definitely not a tidy baker.
Ok so I found more after linking those two sites too. this time on my shirt. oh boy. I need an apron next time.

Anyways, back to recipes?

or links?

well anyways, 15 minutes to go and they this cake is pouffing in the oven like crazy. I hope it doesn't flatten >_<
Right now I am procrastinating. I should be cleaning because it is my last day off until next Sunday. I seem to have to clean up or go crazy... or spend little time in there as possible. For instance, right now I am upstairs instead of down in my basement. No need to see my mess now :)

In other news! I AM GOING TO HAVE A NIECE IN MAY!
This I am so stoked about! Hard to believe but I get to be Auntie Aria or something. Maybe crazy Aunt A.... I have already bought cute little baby clothes to match this cute little baby. I am thinking about going every couple weeks and pick out something nice and cute and useful.

Here are a few outfits I bought when learning baby is a girl! :D The colour is a bit off thanks to a stupid camera/ bad lighting .. oh well.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Tony loves the brownie cake, I will have to make it again sometime. Maybe if I come visit you for the olympics

Jennifer said...

What adorable little outfits you've picked out Auntie Aria!

Hmmm aprons, bet you can find a pattern and make matching ones for yourself and your niece.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]