New music!!!

I heard this song on the radio today and it intrigued me. Vince Vaccaro. I am thinking one of my newest favorite artists!
I am now listening to a bunch of his music on myspace right now (I haven't been on myspace in over a year but now I found his music on there? yay!)



I am a huge fan of new music and finding unique stuff out there. Today I found out some of my uniquest of unique stuff I downloaded from a blog I read is gone. My computer needed to be fixed the other day (and it was pretty much wiped). I thought I put all my music on my external hard drive but I guess it didn't all go? I am missing all my music folders after 'S' and that is a whole heck of a lot. At least 3gb are MIA at the moment. I am going to search later through my hard drive and here's hoping I find it!
Oh and tonight it goes back to the shop (I have encountered yet another virus).
This is all a week after my warranty of accidental damage ran out... other wise I am sure I would have had a major accident with this thing... perhaps involving a bath tub, car, or rooftop, and cement. Oh well. Better luck next time I guess.

Anyways, give it a listen! Up beat cool rock - All by a local from Vancouver.
So listen up! and turn it loud :)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Andrew Allen is a good friend of ours. You should listen to his music. I know it's on the www somewhere, but I am not very good at that part. Just look him up, and listen. His single not loving you recently go on to canadian to 40 charts, but he soooo isn't the top 40 type :P

heidi said...

i like it!