ink pink you stink

Ouch. Like on Miranda's blog, you can definitely tell that we were in the sun today. My face is itchy and stings, so do my legs and my chest. Really awesome time with Miranda and the family in Vancouver today. I love beaches. I love sun. I like tans...I hate burns.

ug being 'pale' or in other words pasty sucks. Burns easy and never tans. I don't really know what happened, but I actually may have a tan starting on my arms! I hope that my burns turn into a tan.
This is my second burn of the year, first wasn't bad at all (I wore sunscreen like 3 times that day) and today I couldn't find the sun screen I brought. Ouch I sure paid for that one.
ah well it was fun anyways. Here I am - burns and all - all my face, scalp, arms, legs, chest, shoulders. Ah anything that got sun.

I will get to that tag question later though. Time to watch a movie.

1 comment:

Emily Dorchak said...

haha. we all have the same problem. on the saem day. haha