I'm It.

I've been tagged by Miranda to list 10 random/weird facts or habits I have.


1. I can flip both my thumbs completely backwards. I can dislocate all my fingers, wrist, and my left shoulder...

2. I really hate it when I can hear people chewing. My biggest pet peeve. Makes me cringe. Bananas are probably one of the worst sounds, and so are big crunchy chips.

3. I've eaten Moose, Deer, Rabbit, Kangaroo, Bear, Squid, snails, and raw fish to name a few of the more random things.

4. I can never eat anything like 'momo's' again (made them in India). Kinda like tempura or deep fried won ton things. They make me feel so sick - most likely since it was the last thing I ate before getting the sickest of my life. Just thinking of them gives me a nauseating feeling in my stomach.

5. I've husked, cracked, and ate and drank a coconut on the beach in Australia... It was tough work.

6. I broke my nose when I was three.... spinning + stairs + music = no good. I ended up in a hardwood door.

7. I wiggly my contacts around (while in my eyes) and it freaks people out.

8. My stomach feels not good on the swings, yet I have no problem with roller coasters and thrill rides.

9. Goal - to visit all continents (except the arctics) . So far 3 (soon to be 4 out of 6)

10. I twiddle my thumbs when I am bored.

I tag James - he blogs less than me I think. If you see this, you're tagged.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I wanna go to playland now...