work and rambling.

Lately I've been getting a lot of shifts at work.. full time baby! (I am on-call so I guess on average 3 a week) but the last two weeks I've been working even more. Next week they want me for Monday - Friday.

Maybe I will have a little bit of a life? This coming week I get to work 7-3pm so I get the whole evening off. Right now, its afternoons so it kind of screws the whole day up. I get home late, sleep in sorta, and mornings are lovely - most of the time it's just me - the house all to myself, but I haven't seen Mik all week, my mom for about 15 minutes if that a day, and my dad oh a little bit more. ah well TOMORROW IS SATURDAY! I like weekends!

So anyways, in my mornings I've been cleaning!

I cleaned my room top to bottom now that it's my own again! Literally top to bottom.... if you know me, you will know what I mean.
I moved all my stuff in there again and re-arranged it all.
Mik is moving downstairs into the room I was staying in, and upstairs is going to be an office and a guest room. Wow-e

I am actually looking forward to having Mik come downstairs. I am a people person most of the time. I always was downstairs when Miranda lived down there and bugged her and basically hung out there only coming up for dinner, tv and sleep.

but now that I live down there, nobody visits so I go upstairs a lot more than I used to. I'm looking forward to helping Mik arrange her room and get everything together and finish mine completely. ah I love getting things organized.

P.S. I need a big world map to put on my wall... ebay Miranda?
hopefully I can cover up this hideous 70's retro mirror with paint crackled on it.

Will post pictures in a few minutes after I do laundry and actually take the pics.

ah I don't like my posts pictureless.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too baby! And I'm not off till Sunday.
I say Starbucks.
Love Mum

Miranda said...

its gonna take a massive map to cover that monstrosity...i shall look

Aria said...

I need a big/med one - I am going to fill the rest with pictures from the places I've been to ^^
I think its a nifty idear

Aria said...

OOH! Starbucks sounds lovely.

Miranda said...

did you try the blended strawberry lemonaid?