Tastey Muffins

as I said, I am sooo much better at baking than cooking.
they are lovely to look at, haven't had one yet (because I am waiting for the ones still in the oven)
Blueberry bran muffins. I googled a recipe and the second one I found I could make. so far so good. 3 min to go in the oven.

I modded the recipie (like I usually do) with the only apple sauce (the best home-made stuff ever) we had in the fridge, and hell no to non-fat milk. My family is dead set against anything less than 2% hahaha.
Oh and for the last batch it looked like it was lacking berries so I popped in some blackberries.
This probably sounds boring but I am bored before I pop them out of the oven.

recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Low-Fat-Blueberry-Bran-Muffins/Detail.aspx

mmmmm I love berries. They are the best.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

you added mods ... hehehe! They look good! Tony has been buying 1% milk recently, I haven't drank much of it, its not that bad.