So it's been a while

oh how many times have I started out like that... haha
ah well
I was just going through the 'favorites' list on my sidebar and looked up some of your blogs (I guess I am more of a lurker than poster but oh well)

I was looking up on my 'favorites' again.. went to this cooking site, then bloggers, and wow here i am - so I thought about posting random dinner idears - (Miranda you inspired me so this is mainly for you!)
So here are 10 random things that popped out of my brain right now:
- crepes (oh so yummy and you can use some of those blueberries - also alright with jam if no berries... but I know you have them)
- quesidillas - I've had this thing about spicy yummy food lately, and salsa is great (so is sweet chili sauce)
- sweet n sour meataballs!
- farmer sausage w/ spuds and some veggies and all that jazz
- butter chicken - get a jar - dump - add chicken - voila! hahaa
- or go for a breakkie type farmer sausage w/ eggies in a basket. I haven't made those in years. (in case you don't know - bread with a hole in it and egg in that hole... and fry.)
- poutine plus whatever you feel like
- the freezer assortment - pick out some edible things and cook and eat.
- sloppy joes
-grilled cheese and tomato soup - so classic so tastey

so there ya are for random food idears hahaha
now I am going to go find something to bake.. I like that better than cookin haha

No comments: