snow?

Unlike my sister I could really go without the white fluffy stuff. I am not much of a fan of the snow. I mean it's nice to look at once in a while, but it gets wet, heavy to shovel, and much too cold on my toes.
When it's fresh, coming from the clouds in big pouffy flakes its a lovely sight I must admit, but I hate being cold.

When I am old and gray I think I may have to become a snow bird. Flying south for the winter sounds so appealing to me.

Hopefully this year we get snow over the Olympics and that's about it. None of this couple feet of snow business of last year thank you very much.

...though I do have to admit I love my winter coat and scarves.

Today I met a man from Rwanda/Burundi in our -1 degree (Celsius) weather and yep poor guy was cold too. They were wearing scarves and hats in like 20 degree weather so I can't imagine how this felt to him.

Oh well I at least have to be happy I don't have to live through prairie cold.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my. I Love snow!!!!!

Aria said...

ah not when its mushy and makes you slip. otherwise its ok I guess :P