Pretty look!

I am liking this new blog look.
There are some things I would change but I can't so I will leave it alone.
:) So pretty!

So this whole week I have been sick at home. I couldn't go to work very well with a nasty cough and soar throat. It wouldn't be good to give more germs to people at the hospital, let alone my immunity being as it is now.
Going into a place to give others more germs, or to get more (and worse) ones myself.
So I have been home.

In my down time I've watched loads of movies and tv.
Yesterday I was in the mood for a tear jerker so I hooked up 'My Sister's Keeper'
I read the book a few months ago and wow I was surprised by the movie.
The book was good, well written and so moving! The movie was moving but I was too distracted by my annoyance to get all emotional. They changed the movie!
The ending was completely different from the book, I won't give any spoilers but I was right ticked. I mean you can't simply kill off whoever you like in a movie! At least follow the plot of the book!
(if you do want to know the differences here is a link)
Grr.

Well I will just leave with saying that the film was a huge disappointment after reading the book. I've seen plenty of films based on books but this was by far the worst one yet.

3 comments:

heidi said...

thanks for the heads up! i read the book about a year ago, so the plot isn't too clear in my memory, but if i do see the movie, i'll try to remember not to expect much.

Aria said...

that sounds like a good plan!
I think my expectations were a bit higher from the book. The critics liked it and all so maybe it's just me... :P

Miranda said...

ya, I wont watch it cause they did wreck it. I wont forget crying on the bus while reading it.