Happy Thanksgiving!

Since the last time I posted I've been to Munich, Venice, and Florence (which is where I am now).
Prague was simply amazing. I loved it there, it was beautiful, met some aussies that continued with us to Munich, oh it was very good. The hostel we stayed in was pretty good as well. I met two people from Chilliwack there on my last day and one of them knew of Miranda from school. It was sooo strange.

To a lot of people I say I'm from Canada... then if they go further and ask 'where abouts' I say around Vancouver... if they ask more then it gets strange and I say Chilliwack. haha and if they know it it's just so funny.

I have found that for the most people that you meet, there are the 'backpackers questions to anyone'

1. Where are ya from?
2. Where are ya going?
3. Where have you been so far?
4. How long you've been travelling?
5. How much longer?
6. What do you do at home?
8. How old are you?
7. What's your name?

That's pretty much the order of it as well.

Anyways, I have to run, we need to find a grocery store and then see a lot more.. there is too much to see here and so little time!

No comments: