Frienze!

or Florence in the English boring way to say things.
Today I woke up with bug bites - mosquitoes have been eating me alive in my sleep.
Today I felt like a tourist very much - mostly because it was a 20+ day and everyone was out in coats sweaters and boots and all that... where I was wearing jeans and a tank and flip flops!

Tomorrow we head to Piza and then Rome. I am soo stoked for that.
Also took some more 'stealthy' pics today!! Will have to post them later though because I don't have a memory card on me right now.

I've been making dinner for us lately, on a hot plate and using a kettle to boil water faster. haha
I miss having a real kitchen. A real kitchen with food in it and the usual spices - not so much after chili flakes and ketchup as staples.
I make due though.

I made tortellini last night and lingiuini tonight - loving the pasta in Italy. Though probably won't want too much when I get back home. hahaha

Any ideas on simple meals with like basic ingredients? Like buy your meal in the store and make it in a jiffy? We've had lots of sandwiches and pasta lately.

arrrgggg stupid itchy bites!!!

Anyways, I have to get off here and start packing.

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tonight, we're having pancakes, sausage, and eggs. You could probably do that with a hot plate.
See email.
Love mumma