Day One - State Side

Today is the first day of our vacation! To start I was woken up at 4:20am (after going to bed at 11:40.... our neighbors are stupid and loud and should know I need sleep)

Our First Stop:

Krispy Kreme
Love the wall paper.

Doughnuts are great. The plain normal ones are the best - the others are a tad over kill on the sweetness.
Mik - loving it.
But like I said... overkill on sugar!!

then there's the sugar rush...


Later on, we stopped for some drinks... I said medium and it was giant.

Right now we are about a half hour away from California. Yay! and it's nice and hot!
The sun is also bright orange... smoke + sun + haze = orange ^^

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Almost there, sorry I didn't respond to your messages, I was just watching the DARK KNIGHT!!!!

I should also tell you, the bird has been bathing herself in tony's water cup. She tried to get her whole self in the cup and then gets stuck, but she purposefully gets as much of herself wet as she can.