news news news

News:
Jen (the girl living with us at the moment) had her baby on April 30th and now she is home :) baby girl at 9 lbs 8 oz.
I like babies.
I got to hold her and feed her and oo so nice. I even got to poke in on them in the hospital since I was working that day too. awww she is such a sweetie pie :) Mum and Mik think I am a baby hog since I have held her more than them. but hey, it's just because I was there.



In other news:
I got my plane ticket today!!! I leave Vancouver on the 16th of September, arrive in London Heathrow Airport on the 17th, and return on the 11th of November. oh wow I am so excited!

I love flying. My flight's going to be 9 and a half hours... but I love it. Aus was much much longer but I still loved it. I remember seeing turquoise water around tiny islands that were almost perfect. aww I miss it. OH! AND I remember seeing the sunrise over the ocean with big puffy clouds and beautiful clouds...oh it was awe inspiring.


.... hmm but I didn't really like the one going from India to Singapore.... the girl behind us puked all over the aisle... it smelled rank and their air fresheners gave me a headache and + all they did was put a blanket over it. Sick.

OOO and this one time from Seattle to Texas there was a thunder storm and I remember hearing a *BANG* and dropping .. woooooosh. My stomach in my throat and white knuckling it
until we landed. haha Teresa looked at me and said "Are you okay??!" hahahahha - this was my first real flight too.

.... uhhgg and flying home from Texas.... I was so sick and felt completely miserable and the pressure felt like knives (and I mean big steak type knives) going through my ears and jabbing in my brain. I also coughed so bad I felt sooooo bad for the other people in the plane. I probably had the plague and gave it to everyone there too.

haha I still think that the good outweighs the bad.

Any tales or horror stories?

2 comments:

Miranda said...

baby hog! LOL I wanna hold that baby soon! I hopefully will visit Brittany and her Baby soon too!

Unknown said...

On my trip to NZ it was less than a week after getting 14 fillings in my teeth, the pressure on those unsettled things killed me. But it was still awesome..