The Potato Man

So the other day I took Mikaela to the mall to do some shopping. We got some good deals and bought some cheap jewlery which was fun. While waiting for the bus outside the mall, there was an incident... haha

This old man who seemed to be quite quirky stood beside Mikaela as if in a line (which there was no line) and then while Mik and myself were taking pictures of eachother with my cell phone, he pipes in and says "Did you know potatoes are a tuberous root?"

Kind of shocked, Mikaela looks at me with a weirded out look, and I say back to the guy and smile and nodd, "yep..."

Then Mik and myself go back to what we were doing, and he then says "I had some for lunch :) " and then laughs to himself and then the bus came thank godness.


Mik and myself couldn't help laughing after we got on the bus out of ear shot of him haha.

He was then known as "the potato man"

How random can you get eh?



"The Potato Man" is behing Mikaelaon the bus

we had fun with my cell phone haha

3 comments:

Meredith said...

your phone take nice pictures! I really like a good tuberous root. haha

Aria said...

hahaha I really like a good tuberous root too.
oh and I do love my phone. It is new, and it's my first one :) so that means lots of playing with it.

Miranda said...

tuberous!!!!