Just an update I guess.



Well I haven't done this in a bit so here I go:






we went to this missions fest place and it was pretty good, we were camping and that was interesting.... the food tasted like fire, and every morning we had oatmeal--- looked like snot and has the same consistency -- tasted like fire.... we had sandwiches every lunchtime.... didnt taste like fire but we're ok, supper -- depending on what night... tasted like fire... and I really do wonder about food safe there. Since it didn't seem like we had any. Ah well, nobody I know is sick so hey! It's all good. This is a picture of the tent city we had going.. loads of one man tents, and like 6 - 8 person tents or something like that

Yep. So we went to the beach on the weekend too and that was super awesome. we went to Surfer's Paradise, and had loads of fun... post pics later....


and lately I have been doing lots of book work and not getting around to doing blog or emailing or whatever else. Ah well :P hahaha I have a goofy smile and I look funny but you get the point... It is school after all!


well I have to get going, it's gardening time!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

oh school! you and the lappy look cute together. awwww

Jennifer said...

very sweet