Well, here are some more pictures

I am getting impatient with the tech guy. Plain and simple. Everyone else has their internet connected and stuff and I really want to use my OWN pictures!! :"( These are all compliments of my friend Shane so far.

Late night coffee time with Shane and Susan. I have been drinking a lot of tea here, there is lots of tea times.... and the coffee is disgusting :"(
We went to this lookout point to see the lights of Brisbane and ya, flashes, and pictures were being taken like every 30 seconds for a while. It was a blast though!
JJ, me, Rebecka, and Marietta :D on the bus towards the lookout
This one is of Micah, Shane, and Hans with Brisbane i nthe background! So awesome!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I am an expert Canada shopper (for Jennifer) SO how do I get things to you? Ask your mom?
Glad you are having fun.

Jennifer said...

I was going to ask how many degrees average is the temp there so that I can fantasize...since I got snow here....but hey, Mer, I think Aria needs stickers tattooes and pencils and such via dollar store asap.

Miranda said...

I love the unbrellas on the patio. Those are so neat! I also like the pic of all your friends in a circle with you.

Aria said...

Average temp = 27+ and it sometimes rains at that temperature too. It's awesome and I love it.

To get things to me? um send me an email -- random.nonsense@hotmail.com and I'll send you my address??

I will probably post more tomorrow but who knows.

Have a good weekend all!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, Aria the pictures are so fantastic!!!! And MANY THANKS for your mails