Days off!

Today was my day off and wow I was very productive if I do say so myself.
I started by making buns from grandmas recipe and they turned out beautifully.
It was my first time making buns to boot! Beginners luck perhaps?

I quite liked punching my dough.... haha I can throw a pretty good punch too.
Then I cleaned up that and then my room, and bathroom.
After dinner I sewed on a button on my purse that fell off, and fixed the button on a pair of pants.
I don't think I have ever been so 'homemaker-ish' before in my life. Cooking cleaning and sewing in one day.... creepy.

And my weekend has gone by too fast and work comes tomorrow morning.
ah well another day another dollar.


Oh and I bought an ipod! It is getting shipped to me and since it came with the option of free gift wrapping that's how it should arrive! Happy Day to me! I can't wait! My ipod (now) is one of the ipod mini's from when I was in high school. They don't make them anymore. Haven't for years. It has a black and grey screen and scratches all over.... and a couple dents.... and a warp in the plastic on top... it's high time I get a new one and I am so excited! Now I can fit all my music on it! :D
vs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aria
Those home skills serves you very well so keep up the good work. Have a good day at work.
Phillip