ouch





ah today was okay. Work as per usual, even though it's Good Friday.
I walked to work today ..
sunshine + river + birds - bugs + lovely music = peaceful and happy.
(this was one of the songs I listened to and it's been growing on me)
Then after walking 45 min, I get to walk all day at work. Yippie.
I also made it my goal this past week or so to take the stairs every time possible...Quite the challenge for myself, I work on the 4th floor in two different buildings. It's hard work! and boy oh boy my knees are killing me now.
I didn't think that walking to work would affect me so much but I guess it did. physically, though emotionally I was happy all day.

So bye for now from the tired happy person.
~~~~

Oh and Happy Good Friday everyone!

On this day Jesus was nailed to the cross. The ultimate sacrifice for humanity. It is through Him that we are saved indeed!

No comments: