fbook friends... srsly.

A couple things on facebook here. Mostly the friends part of it.
Don't you just hate those people who add as many people as possible to their friends list that they don't even know?
For a little bit I was one of those such folk.. this is when I first got on fbook and thought it was cool.
Now it's getting annoying. Now I went through my list and started deleting people I don't know very well or anything.
You know those people who you know as acquaintances and just ask you 'hey how are you?' in a message and never respond again? Well maybe it's only me... ah whatever.
Or in my travels meeting loads of new people and them all adding you, you think 'heh maybe we could meet in another trip' ... hmm ya maybe not. Right now I have too many of those people on my list who I rarely talk to and more than likely never will remember me. Time to purge. Delete. Delete. Delete.
But then for those lazy people (like myself) you just leave them until you look and say 'who the heck is that?' and then click on something else. haha

Anyways, enough rambling. The other day Mik posted one of those ' tag the funny pic' in her pictures, and sure enough someone I had no idea who he was added me as a friend.... Mik's friends ex boyfriend (who is about 13 years old).
Seriously?

A few days back I got a random 'friend request' add... some guy from Egypt. It made me laugh as soon as I saw it. Cause you know... who doesn't know someone named Ahmed Arafa?
This persons picture was pretty awesome and I will try and hope it links for you.

Okay I know it's not very nice to laugh at that picture.... but it is hard not to? And come on.... asking for it?

ah well I am 'such a meanie-bonk-head' as someone has once called me.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

You've made him FAMOUS!!!