snow snow go away. go visit california.

I am not a fan of snow anymore. Today I woke up thinking ooo maybe it will be sunny like the last week! no.
Snow everywhere and coming down in heaps and bounds. Oh well, I can't change it, the only thing I can change is where I live, but I can't even do that right now.
So I will live with this snow I guess.
At least it's pretty?

I go to work today but first is a stop in starbucks for a nice coffee. I got a couple cards that you can redeem songs through itunes from there, right beside the counter where you get the coffee. It's lovely. I love new music so hey! let's get some.
I also love having friends that work there. The other day I came in and my friend was working behind the counter. She wondered what I was up to and my mentioning physio and then work, she said 'ooh! this one's on the house today!'
Ah that made my day for sure. The day went so well ah I think about it and sigh. hahaha

So on the to do list this week -
Paperwork for work
Contact workmans comp and tell them I am being screwed over at work.
Call Dell and tell them I screwed up my lappy.

But today!
Go by bus to work
Sit and drink some coffee while I read a lovely new book (not sure what yet though)
then walk another block to work
until 11pm
then watch something, maybe 30Rock before sleepy time.

Sounds like an okay day... hope it goes as okay as it looks if not better.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

what happened to the lappy?

Aria said...

the sound thing I showed you. It's possibly getting worse, or harder to adjust to make it work? or perhaps just getting more and more annoying?

Miranda said...

that sucks, time to get it fixed

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,
See you Thusday.
Miss you...
Love Momma