Still 6 days!

well it is still 6 days left... I just realized that "oh... it's not 2 minutes... it's now less than an hour..." so I will write some more

The other day we were in the same room with a French Canadian Separatist- Quebecois, and a Newfie. My oh my there are many varities of Canadians out there. The newfie accent made me cringe actually at first. It was just so shocking. I haven't met anyone from there before with such an accent!

Yesterday, I went shopping. I haven't really let myself buy anything big at all this trip because I am carrying it all which sucks. But yesterday was the day I was waiting for. The place I was waiting for... Primark. oo la la!

Super cheap clothes, lots of them, and it is the end of my trip so I think I can suffer at carrying a heavier pack for a little while longer.
Yesterday I got £6 jeans, £6 shirt, and £1.50 tee.
Yay for cheap clothes. like 30 whole dollars!

Today I hope to hit up a market but Susan is a party pooper and doesn't want to come so I may just go alone if I get there in time

Anyways, it is time to book our last hostel!
Salut!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I hope you made it to the market. Susan is a pooper

Anonymous said...

Shop shop shop!
You are almost at the end.
Do it now or never.
Mom