Here I am!

Right now I am sitting in Paris.
Yesterday I was in Rome.
The day before I was in Corfu.

The last couple days have been travelling straight and I am pooped. Home is coming up soon and I am looking foward to it.

The past couple days have been well, pretty brutal. I am soo tired. First off, the ferry, not bad - but it was over night and we pretty much slept on the floor (us and a few others from our Corfu hostel). The next day we were on a train to Rome. That took ages.
That night we were on a train to Milan.
This morning we were on a train to Paris.
Finally I am here.

So I haven't updated this in ages, probably because Susan is finickey about her lap top and doesnt want to use it all that much.

Corfu was amazing. We met some pretty awesome people (two kiwis and two aussies) there and travelled with them until we went seperate directions (we went to Rome they went to Sorrento)
So yes, we swam in the ocean, tanned, played on the beach, ate Greek food, my oh my I will gain weight over here.

Anyways, it is on to update yet another thing/ email mum and tell her where I am.

Later days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh baby!
I can hardly wait till you're home. Enjoy Paris! I recieved 3 postcards yesterday and I feel really special. I love you. I love the postcards too!
mum

Miranda said...

Now she has more post cards to add to her aria shrine.
We are excited that you are coming home soon! You better have seen that Harry Potter Trailer, I want to share my excitement with you! (I salivated a little watching it I was so excited).