work work work

yesterday was my last day at work before my leave.
It was actually a good day - I don't have to worry about getting sick with this norwalk virus going around - which is freaky - and I don't have to deal with the nasty gossip, angry people, and hicks.
It was quite funny actually - the last week or so my boss (she's German FYI) has been telling people that I am going to 'the motherland' and that she hates me because of it. hahaha

Yesterday before I left - right after I signed out she came out of her office with arms out and gave me a big hug. Not such a good thing if people are already calling you 'princess' and 'spoiled/brat'. So what if I save all my money and don't go to school yet? I am okay with it but they don't seem to be.
Ah well, it was funny because as soon as her arms were out, out of instinct I looked around to see if any co workers were around.

I know that I am well liked by my bosses and that the workers don't like the bosses -and anyone they do like is no good and gets special treatment - which can be - it depends.

Anyways, just gave me a chuckle.

Today I am off to Vancouver for the night with my two best friends :) Must run now and get my stuff together since I am leaving in about a half hour. Goooten Tag! (yes I know it isn't spelled like that)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

not long now!!! Your coworkers are jealous of you that's all...sillies

Anonymous said...

Have a great time traveling Aria. May you experience the Lord's blessings as you go. May you be open to those ah moments when things come together. Have a great time. Phil

Aria said...

Thank you Phil!