Life as a Movie

I think work boycotted me from working... evil boss... it makes me stressed because I need work. I might go in later and see what's going on. This is ridiculous.
Anyways, on a more pleasant note, I am bored right now, and reading forwards, notes on facebook, and all that jazz... here is one of my usual favorites:

Directions: (haha they actually give directions)
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..



Life of Aria - The Soundtrack
. Coming to theaters near you!


Opening Credits: She Came in Through the Bathroom Window - The Beatles (....)

Waking Up: There's a Reason - Mercy Me (true that)

Coming Out: Somebody to Love - Queen

First Day At School: I Kissed A Girl - Kat Perry (.... yikes)

Falling In love: You Found Me - Kelly Clarkson

Breaking Up: What's A Girl To Do? - Bat for Lashes (haha befitting eh?)

Life's OK: One Way Or Another - Mandy Moore.

Mental Breakdown: Secret Life of Daydreams - Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack (HAHAHA)

Driving: I'm Taking You With Me - Relient K (I would too)

Flashback: Breath of Life - Lord of the Rings Soundtrack (this is kind of creeping me out...)

Getting Back Together: Bleed American - Jimmy Eat World (oh dear o_O)

Birth of Child: She's A Rebel - Green Day (uh-oh..)

Wedding Scene: New Year's Day - U2

Final Battle: Beyond the Surface - Kutless

Death Scene: In Your Eyes - Kylie Minogue

Funeral Song: Our King - Tree 63

End Credits: Revolution - The Veronicas


It amazes me to see how well some titles match, but then again some definitely don't. They do for the most part. Ah well, try it! I want to see someone else's results.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I love your ending song on your soundtrack, it seems fitting lol.