ranting

I'm just thinking out loud here so yep here we go. Oh and I guess this sounds very biased and maybe even mean but whatever it's my blog :P oh an no I am not trying to sway anyone away from their beliefs. or say don't be a vegetarian/vegan.
I've found that from my mum that all the cooks in the kitchen at camp really uh... 'dislike' vegetarians.
The bad ones mess it for everyone. You know the ones... or should. The ones that won't eat anything unless it is specially made for them...and then later on dump a whole lot of beef gravy on their poutines. The ones that can't eat anything served - because it contains traces of trace amount of animal products.
Come on people. It is a choice but don't make others suffer in the middle. I don't think that a little milk product in something will kill (unless severely allergic) . Yes I know that standing up for a belief (killing animals is wrong and blah blah blah) but that is not going to stop people from eating meat. Not that that is the point to start out with but.. ya. There will always be meat eaters, then their will always be animals 'treated poorly' to make meat edible for them. Yes, I know that it doesn't have to be that way, that eveything can be peachy keen with everything, have some rainbows on top of that and yay! Animals will never be killed or hurt so those freaky meat eaters can eat something..
Geez.
okay so byproducts of products that could contain trace amounts of animal things.

okay so choice. choice is good. its a right we have in this lovely country we have. Being a straight vegetable eater is good, I like not eating meat for a change, though I don't think I will do this forever. but who knows. It's made me think of all those vegetarians in a 'new light' not just something that is weird and picky. I know some people even do it becuase they cannot digest meat, it's all good. if that is what makes you feel good about life and rainbows and lovely stuff it's all good. but does it completely kill to eat trace amounts once in a while if in public, say at a conference or something? Instead of
I don't know if I would call myself a vegetarian, I do eat only vegetables but I am not for all they may stand for - if anything, and I would eat meat if there was no other option.

the other day I had the worst day at work and I came home and ah shucks, there was only pizza with meat on it. That sucked. so I said screw everything and I shoved two pieces in my mouth... ham and pineapple by the way. I was too angry to care.
ah well.
I gotta go eat some breakfast now. and see everyone eat bacon.. now that is one thing I think is simply disgusting haha but anyways.

there is my biased thoughts and rants and I like vegetables.

this may not make any sense to anyone but I like to type and mention that some people have to bust their buts to make special foods for special people... even if it is a simple choice for them on their side.

bye :)

No comments: