Signs from God

Ok well this last few days have been almost stressful for me. We found out our outreach locations two days ago and had to find out from God which one we were supposed to go to.

So when they were going to tell us where the options are to go they had the white board and hang-man drawn up. So people were guessing and everyone was really shocked at the first place that was revealed... it was Iraq. The next... Sudan.... and last but not least Cuba.... well the whole class room was freaked out and amazed at the same time. My first thoughts: my mom is going to bawl her eyes out. Second thought: woah I might die.... third: how the heck do I tell people????? and I was just getting around to thinking I was going to go to one of them and BAM they said just kidding hahaha. *out of the three I felt either Sudan or Iraq fyi* They told us those countries as a joke/mean trick because our entire class was talking about the real three options the whole time and thinking "I want to go to _____" so ya, they thought of a surprise.

It was a pretty good surprise if you ask me.. One guy is really dissappointed right now though.... the ignorant american guy. Ah well, I think he will be a little happy because there was Africa on the options list. Well specifically Namibia, there was also China (don't know exactly where yet though) and Darjeeling, India.
Those are 3 places I have always wanted to go to so this was a really hard descision.

So I was praying and praying so much lately and trying to figure out where God wants me to go. I felt on my heart to go to this one place which I will mention when I know for sure, but ya. This morning I was like Ok God I need something like a confirmation: Make the sky completely clear by the afternoon (when i had to tell them my destination) so ya, this morning it looked like rain, and it was completely covered by clouds - big grey ones... Right now, I don't see any clouds and it is clear blue sky.

God answers prayers and I love it.

Some might think of it as coincidence but I think of it as God's love and confirmation for me.

Yay for blue sky! I love it even more now! :D

Later guys it's supper time.... more rice... stir fry... chicken..... I've had it so much lately :S

2 comments:

Miranda said...

But, where are you going?? Tell meeeeeee!

Jennifer said...

Cuba?