13 days

Today is 13 days away. I am off to Brisbane Australia (the east coast) for 6 months!! I am soo excited and getting so scared.
I was shopping with mom today and it sorta hit her like a brick - I am leaving in 13 days -- less than 2 weeks away. So she said she got this knot in her stomach and that I shouldn't say it again :P That was sorta hard to do since it was for stuff for when I go.

Cherie did you get homesick lots?? and what was it like travelling alone? I don't really know how to conact you so I'll give this a shot >_< haha. Oh and the pictures on your xanga are amazing! do you have more??

oh crappy I have this super big head ache coming on and it's hitting me like a brick. ouch.

I'm going to try to do more blogging later.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

you'll be alright
so will your mom

Cherie said...

Hey Aria!
I wouldnt worry too much about travelling, I was nervous but loved it so much! The long flight alone was great! I did get homesick a bit when during my DTS, but now I get homesick more often, mainly around holidays! But hey, email me! id love to hear more from you! especially when you are in Aussie land! oh and ill defintly keep posting pictures:)
here is my email...canadian_chic_18@hotmail.com
God Bless cousin!!
cherie