Hating the internet

All I can say is yikes.
I was applying online for my student visa a few days ago and I finally finished. I was just putting in the last details. Then I clicked the next button and *POOF*. A page comes up and says 'page cannot be displayed' or something like that.

This means I don't know if my visa application went through or not.
It also said at the bottom of the page if you click more than once you could be charged more than once per application.

All I can say is oh crap.

I hope it went through, otherwise it might be another hour of sitting infront of the computer with numbers and personal info going out and desperately hoping that I'm not charged twice!!!

Oi!!! I don't need this kind of stress!!

oh well. Today I will phone the visa company and HOPEFULLY find out.

arg.

No comments: